Packing Guide During Travel
Oct 22, 2017
Packing is a pivotal process. You might feel disappointed when realizing that you left one of your favourite and necessary stuff at home while travelling abroad. All the efforts to find the nearest store and just for buying the things you have already had will easily make your mood down. Also, packing with a disorganized plan will lead you to a difficulty. So we thought our travel packing guide below would be useful and fundamental for any traveller.
What to pack
Flight tickets and final itinerary
Passport, Visa and Birth Certificate
Travel insurance documents
Cash, Credit cards or Bankcard
Driver’s license or International driver’s license
Travel maps and directions
To avoid the risks related to the weather condition, check the destination’s weather forecast in advance of your trip. Depending on different seasons, we suggest you pack some of these basic items of clothing below:
- Spring: jackets, windbreakers, woollen jackets, sweaters, long sleeve shirts, walking shoes and socks
- Summer: T-shirts, cotton shirts, short sleeve shirts, skirts, sandals, caps, rainwear, walking shoes and socks.
- Autumn: suits, jackets, windbreakers, light woollen sweaters, rainwear, walking shoes and socks
- Winter: overcoat, thick woollen sweaters, lined coats, woollen hats.
Please be noted that it is not very cold in some Asian countries in comparison to in Australia and Europe countries.
Your own small supply of toiletries (comb, shaver, perfume, toothbrush, toothpaste, floss, lip balm, deodorant, soap, shampoo, towel, blow dryer, hair straighteners/curlers, face cloths, handkerchiefs, toilet paper and tissues).
Prescribed medication & Medical record (Antibiotics, anti-bacterial, ointments, antihistamine, Panadol, vitamins, acetaminophen, essential balms, anti-allergenic preparations and anti-acids if necessary).
- Find the suitable suitcase size. Don’t bring the oversized and too heavy suitcase, it is such a burden if you have to carry a lot of unnecessary items.
- Make use of things that have been already had in the hotels where you are going to stay and easily been found in the convenience stores such as toiletries (shampoo, body wash, towel, toothbrush, etc)
- Roll stuff, do not fold it, to avoid creasing and save space in your suitcase.
- Put the fragile items in the middle of the clothing layers.
- Separate the liquid and cloths, pour the liquid into the travel bottles or wrap your clothing with a plastic bag to secure them from being waterlogged.
- Put small stuffs such as accessories into a specific bag which helps you to find them more easily.
- Bring a range of plastic bags with you which is useful for keeping dirty or wet clothes, storing souvenirs and replacing lost bags.
- Do not take the whole bottle of cosmetic that is cream-like, use travel kit to cut them into a moderate amount for your travel duration.
Applying our travel packing guide will help your travel plan become more simple, smarter and lighter. Looking for more useful travel tips and organization inspiration, please refer to our Travel Guide.