FINE PRINTS – IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Due to COVID there maybe disruptions to standard operating schedules of particular components of this itinerary. Should a component be effected a substitute will be confirmed prior to departure.
A reasonable level of fitness is required but it’s more about spending time on your feet rather than covering large distances. You’ll be getting on and off coaches and boats, walking around the sights and climbing some steps.
Travel Insurance: We highly recommend purchasing the Travel Insurance package as soon as you pay the deposit for a piece of mind. Please refer to Travel Insurance for further information.We have partnered with nibTravel Insurance to offer you competitive rates for your travel insurance. You can book comprehensive or budget cover simply to arrange your policy.
A friendly reminder that tipping is not included in your package. Please be advised that tipping for tour guides, drivers and bellmen are required and will be collected by your travel consultant 7 days before you depart. A gratuity of 10AUD per person/day can make a big difference to locals employed in the tourism industry as they have done an impeccable job to serve you through your holiday.
The accommodation listed is subject to change. Any changes will be of an equal or higher standard. Bedding configurations (double or twin) are requests only. All efforts will be made to meet your preferences however any changes are beyond our control.
Single supplement is $2881 per person in addition to the twin share price.
Paired Solo Traveler
Group size: Independent
Upon your request except for cruises
Visa & Passport information
It is the traveler’s responsibility to ensure they have a valid passport. The passport must be valid for a minimum of six months from the intended date of return and must have more than 2 blank pages.
Australian passport holders do not need a visa to travel to Japan, for stays less than 90 days.
Final documentation, including e-tickets and hotel details, will be provided approximately 30 days prior to travel.
Children must be 2 years old or over and share a room with parents at all times. Children are the same price as adults.
The total length of the tour in days includes time spent in flight and is subject to change depending on the flight schedule, please refer to the day by day itinerary for the time spent on land.
Please note that Cherry Blossoms are weather dependent and it is not guaranteed that they will be in bloom at the time of your arrival.
1 Passenger is limited to carrying a maximum of 2 Suitcases with following Dimensions;
1 Suitcase having measurement of L 51 cm x W 31 cm x H 77 cm, with maximum weight 30 KG
1 Common Carry on Cabin Suitcase having L 38cm x W 23cm x H 60cm, with maximum weight of 10kg
Extra Charge for transfers is needed for any overweight and over quota luggages
* Drivers’ working hours are regulated by Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism
* Driver’s daily working hours may not exceed 12 hours, including leaving/returning/standby time (average service hours: 09.00 – 20.00)
* Daily driving time shall not exceed 9 hours. In addition to this, driver must have a daily rest period of at least 8 consecutive hours.
* Daily driving distance shall not exceed 500 KM.
* ONLY 1 piece of large suitcase per guest will be accepted to be loaded in coach trunk.
* Should there the bus trunk capacity is FULL, Guests have to bear the luggage transfer cost according to their respective dimension or weight.
* If over 35 pax/coach, luggage transfer truck is required on Arrival and Departure.
* Regarding current official government guidelines in safe coach operation, passengers may be required to wear masks and body temperature screening will be conducted whenever it is necessary.
* There is also a possibility of changing in passenger capacity per coach to keep passengers apart from each other. (ex. Maximum 25 pax per coach) Therefore, with this in mind, please note that price may change based on government measures.