- Local English speaking Guide.
- Travel permits + entrance fees.
- Flower for the memorial- Long Tan Cross site.
Long Tan – Nui Dat – Australian DMZ Tour
Tour Code: ALPT-01
If the history of Australians involved in the Vietnam war interests you, you will not be disappointed when you visit Long Tan, Nui Dat.
This historic place is home to the remains of war including underground tunnels, bunkers, artillery, as well as a memorial you can pay your respects to with flowers.
Gain insight into what it was like to be a soldier at this time, stories you can share with the family for a lifetime!
- Pick up from your hotel to Hoa Long village.
- Visit Nui Dat – where Australian soldiers set up the base in 1966.
- Visit the old Artillery’s rocks, old bunkers, Kangaroo pad, SAS hill (Nui Dat hill), Luscombe airfield and the battalion’s memorial.
- Visit the Nui Dat school which is built by Australian Veterans for children in the village.
- Go to Long Tan village to visit the Long Tan Cross which was re-built by Australian veterans for soldiers in the battle of Long Tan in 1966.
- Visit Long Phuoc Tunnel & its museum. Walk underground to explore the life of local people in the wartime.
- Late afternoon, we will drive you back to Saigon.
Dates & Prices
Please select your desired travel date below and submit.