- Osaka has a reputation for its blend of modern and old-world architecture, its thriving nightlife scene and its economic clout.
- Explore of Osaka by taking in sights such as Todaiji temple and Nara Park.
- Head out into the Japanese countryside towards Mount Fuji and Ashinoko Lake.
- Capture the beauty of the landscape and be treated to a panoramic bird’s eye view of Fuji Five Lakes from Mount Fuji Fifth Station.
07 Day Highlights Of Japan
Tour Code: JP07
This exclusive highlights of Japan in 07-day tour will show you the very best of Japan including chaotic city life in Tokyo, breathtaking views at Mt. Fuji, and traditional architecture in Osaka. Don’t just travel, experience comfortable and stress-free travel.
As flight times, hotels, logistical services and days of travel can be subject to availability and modifications beyond our control, if cancellations or delays should occur, we will make a conscientious effort to secure alternative arrangements of similar value to those in our booking agreement.
Osaka – Nara – Kyoto – Yamanashi – Mt Fuji – Tokyo
Day 1: Australia Osaka
You will board a flight from your home to Osaka. Welcome to Japan, our driver will meet and take you to your hotel for check in. You will stay overnight at Osaka Tokyu REI Hotel.
Meal: In-flight meals.
Accommodation: Hotel in Osaka.
Remark: You might depart your home one day earlier depend on the flights
Day 02: Osaka – Nara – Kyoto.
After breakfast, you will head to Nara city to explore Todaiji Temple – a Buddhist temple complex that was once one of the powerful Seven Great Temples, located in the city of Nara, Japan. Though it was originally founded in the year 738 CE, Nara Deer Park – a public park located in the city of Nara, Japan, at the foot of Mount Wakakusa. Established in 1880 it is one of the oldest parks in Japan and Kinkakuji – officially named Rokuon-ji, is a Zen Buddhist temple in Kyoto, Japan. It is one of the most popular buildings in Kyoto. Lunch is included in this day.
In the late afternoon, you will return to your hotel and stay overnight in Tokyo.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Accommodation: Hotel in Tokyo.
Day 03: Kyoto – Kyoto Station – Yamanashi.
Today, you will visit Togetsukyo Bridge – views of spring blossoms & fall colors on mountain slopes from a famed 400-year-old wood footbridge and then visit Nijo Castle that was first built in 1603 CE by Tokugawa Ieyasu, founder of the Tokugawa Shogunate in the 17th century before we transfer to Kyoto station for Mishima station.
On arrival, our driver will pick you up and take to your hotel for check in. You will stay overnight at Iragonno Fujino Yakata in Yamanashi.
Accommodation: Hotel in Yamanashi.
Day 04: Kawaguchiko – Mt. Fuji – Tokyo.
After breakfast, you will head to explore Oishi Park – park on Lake Kawaguchiko with Mt. Fuji views, fields of lavender & a kids’ playground and see the Mt. Fuji 5th Station and then Ashinoko Lake – a scenic lake in the Hakone area of Kanagawa Prefecture in Honshi. It is a crater lake that lies along the southwest wall of the caldera of Mount Hakone, a complex volcano that last erupted in 1170 CE at Ōwakudani. In the afternoon, you will return to Tokyo for hotel check in.
Accommodation: Hotel in Tokyo.
Day 05: Tokyo City tour.
Today, you will have a full day to explore Hamarikyu Garden – Public park with a pond, laid out in the Edo-period style, on the site of 17th-century Shogun villa, Sumida River Cruise (Non Hotaluna), continue visiting Asakusa Kanon Temple – Tokyo’s oldest temple, and one of its most significant and Nakamise Street. Next to visit Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building before return to your hotel. Overnight at hotel.
Accommodation: Hotel in Tokyo
Day 6: Tokyo Australia
After breakfast, you are free time at leisure until we drive to the airport for flight home.
Day 7: Home Arrive
You will arrive home today.
- International flights from/to Australia to Tokyo and flight out from Osaka
- 4-star accommodations and breakfast in the category chosen or similar (subject to availability)
- All local boat rentals as mentioned in the program
- Water bottles during tours
- Air-conditioned transportation
- All entrance and sightseeing fees as mentioned in the program
- Meals and drinks are not mentioned in the program
- Tipping for driver and tour guide (suggestion: 10AUD/pp/day)
- Travel insurance (we strongly recommend you hold a valid travel insurance policy for all domestic and overseas travel)
- Trip delay or interruption by airline schedule change
- Extra cost or missing tour caused by flight delay or cancel
- Any service not clearly mentioned in the program
- Luggage transport service
– Next day service by courier JPY 3000 per luggage
– Same day service by luggage truck KAWAGUCHIKO – OSAKA JPY 96,800 (2 ton/ max 50 luggage)
- Optional standard meal (Lunch: JPY 1800/pax/ lunch; Dinner: JPY 3500/pax/dinner)
*Actual accommodation may vary due to availability. However, equivalent quality is guaranteed.
Dates & Prices
indicates Lowest Price
12 Jun 2023
18 Jun 2023
10 Jul 2023
16 Jul 2023
14 Aug 2023
20 Aug 2023
11 Sep 2023
17 Sep 2023
16 Oct 2023
22 Oct 2023
13 Nov 2023
19 Nov 2023
Deposit & Payment
How to Extend Your Stay
Some customers like to enhance their holiday by extending their stay before/behind and/or post-tour. From $200 per person is applied for trip extension or early arrivals (subject to availability and applicable fare difference)
If you wish to do so, please follow these steps:
Follow the “Book Now” prompts, until you reach the “Anything else we need to know?” field
Here, please specify your preferred flight arrangements and if you require additional accommodation, with the number of nights needed.
After finalising your purchase and submitting your booking form, a member of our Reservation team will be in contact with you via email to verify your request.
The additional cost for these land arrangements will be added to your final payment invoice, due 90 days prior to departure, and is strictly subject to availability.
A friendly reminder that tipping is not included in your package. Please be advised that tipping for tour guides, drivers and bellmen are required and will be collected by your travel consultant 7 days before you depart. A gratuity of 10AUD per person/day can make a big difference to locals employed in the tourism industry as they have done an impeccable job to serve you through your holiday.
Travel insurance is required to protect yourself against the unexpected.
We have partnered with CHI Travel Insurance to offer you competitive rates for your travel insurance. You can book comprehensive or budget cover simply to arrange your policy.
The accommodation listed is subject to change. Any changes will be of an equal or higher standard. Bedding configurations (double or twin) are requests only. All efforts will be made to meet your preferences however any changes are beyond our control.
Single supplement is $900 per person in addition to the twin share price.
Paired Solo Traveler
Group size: 20-40 pax
Upon your request except for cruises
Visa & Passport information
It is the traveler’s responsibility to ensure they have a valid passport. The passport must be valid for a minimum of six months from the intended date of return and must have more than 2 blank pages.
Australian passport holders do not need a visa to travel to Japan, for stays less than 90 days.
Final documentation, including e-tickets and hotel details, will be provided approximately 30 days prior to travel.
Children must be 2 years old or over and share a room with parents at all times. Children are the same price as adults.
The total length of the tour in days includes time spent in flight and is subject to change depending on the flight schedule, please refer to the day by day itinerary for the time spent on land.
Please note that Cherry Blossoms are weather dependent and it is not guaranteed that they will be in bloom at the time of your arrival.
1 Passenger is limited to carrying a maximum of 2 Suitcases with following Dimensions;
1 Suitcase having measurement of L 51 cm x W 31 cm x H 77 cm, with maximum weight 30 KG
1 Common Carry on Cabin Suitcase having L 38cm x W 23cm x H 60cm, with maximum weight of 10kg
Extra Charge for transfers is needed for any overweight and over quota luggages
* Drivers’ working hours are regulated by Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism
* Driver’s daily working hours may not exceed 12 hours, including leaving/returning/standby time (average service hours: 09.00 – 20.00)
* Daily driving time shall not exceed 9 hours. In addition to this, driver must have a daily rest period of at least 8 consecutive hours.
* Daily driving distance shall not exceed 500 KM.
* ONLY 1 piece of large suitcase per guest will be accepted to be loaded in coach trunk.
* Should there the bus trunk capacity is FULL, Guests have to bear the luggage transfer cost according to their respective dimension or weight.
* If over 35 pax/coach, luggage transfer truck is required on Arrival and Departure.
* Regarding current official government guidelines in safe coach operation, passengers may be required to wear masks and body temperature screening will be conducted whenever it is necessary.
* There is also a possibility of changing in passenger capacity per coach to keep passengers apart from each other. (ex. Maximum 25 pax per coach) Therefore, with this in mind, please note that price may change based on government measures.
FLIGHTS, UPGRADES & EXTENSIONS
- Airline: Cathay Pacific, Singapore Airlines or similar (30kg for checked baggage per passenger and 7kg hand luggage per passenger, 01-piece check-in baggage each person only
- Some flights will require a minimum of 1 transit (maximum 2).
- All tickets will include 20 kilos checked baggage per person, along with 7 kilos of hand luggage.
- Despite the airlines baggage allowance, we recommend travelling with 20 kilos per person due to restrictions with internal flights (where applicable), as well as coach and train transportation. Also, you will be responsible for handling your luggage at all times as the services of porters is not included. If travelling over this amount, you will be liable for any excess baggage fees enforced by the airline, payable direct.
- Once ticketed, flights are non-refundable. Any changes will be subject to the airline rules and change fees.
- Full names as per passport (including all middle names) are required.
- Any airline schedule changes or cancellations are beyond our control.
- Any airline ‘extras’ such as pre-allocated seating is at your own arrangement (additional charges apply)
Premium Economy or Business Class upgrades
- Business Class upgrade available from an additional $3,000 per person (subject to availability).
Please specify this as a “Anything else we need to know?” when completing your booking and you will be quoted for the additional fare. In the event your selection is unavailable, or that you are dissatisfied with the quote, you will be provided with a full refund