This market research is being undertaken by Asia Vacation Group Pty Ltd, hereinafter referred to as AVG.
1. These terms and conditions apply to your taking part in answering all of the questions in this questionnaire.
2. Winning the prize (Apple Airpods) for completion of the market research questionnaire, is a game of skill.
3. If there is an inconsistency between the material used to market and promote the market research questionnaires, the terms and conditions found here prevail.
4. AVG reserves the right in its sole discretion to modify these Terms and Conditions.Eligibility to enter:
5. During the market research period, anyone may complete the survey to be eligible to win, provided they are;
- 18 Years of age or over
- a resident of Australia or New Zealand
- an AVG subscriber
- an AVG customer
- not an employee or immediate family member of the promoter or an agent of the promoter who is connected to the market research undertaking.
6. By commencing the survey, participants accept the terms and conditions, outlined here.
7. To enter, participants must: (a) Complete the survey in its entirety (b) Answer the final question, which asks participants: For your chance to win a set of Apple Airpods (RRP $249), please give a best guess on the final number of reactions to TRAVEL LIKE A DREAMER contest post on AVG facebook - https://bit.ly/travellikeadreamer - at 5pm 30 May, 2020 (AEDT). A person who has the answer closest to the correct answer with the soonest submit, as determined by AVG will win.
8. To be eligible, participants must complete the survey by 5pm Thursday, 21 May, 2020 (AEDT) and may only complete the survey once.
9. AVG may deem any completion of the survey as invalid if it: (a) Is offensive, incomprehensible, or incomplete.(b) Includes objectionable, profane, insulting, inflammatory or defamatory material
10. AVG may disqualify any participant who: (a) Partakes in the market research without being eligible;(b) Tampers with the entry process;(c) Submits an entry this is not in accordance with the terms and conditions; or(d) In taking part in the research, engages in conduct which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or damaging to the goodwill or the reputation of the market research or AVG;
11. If the participants contact details change the participant must notify AVG.Selecting Winner:
12. AVG will announce the winner from the pool of valid entrants on 10 June 2020 at Asia Vacation Group Fanpage.
13. AVG will select the winner in accordance with the closest answer to: For your chance to win a set of Apple Airpods (RRP $249), please give a best guess on the final number of reactions to TRAVEL LIKE A DREAMER contest post on AVG facebook - https://bit.ly/travellikeadreamer - at 5pm 30 May, 2020 (AEDT).
14. In the event of the submission of the same response, the time stamp on the completion of participants’ survey will be employed to decipher who will be deemed a winner. The participant that completed the survey first, will be the winner.
15. AVG selection of the winner is final and binding, subject to AVG’s rights under paragraph 10 or paragraph 11.Awarding Prizes:
16. AVG may request that the winner provide proof of identity, proof of age and proof of residency to AVG’s reasonable satisfaction before awarding the prize. If the winner does not provide proof of identity, proof of age or poof or residency to AVG’s reasonable satisfaction within 1 month after being selected as a winner, AVG may forfeit the prize.The winner must accept the prize within 1 month after being selected as the winner. If the winner do not accept the prize within 1 month after being selected as the winner, AVG may forfeit the prize.
17. If the prize is unavailable, AVG may substitute the prize with a substitute prize, provided that the substitute prize is of the same or similar value or specification as the prize.Personal Information:
18. Any partial completion of either questionnaire is the property of AVG, and can be used freely at its discretion, irrespective of full or partial completion of the survey.Liability:
19. The promoter is not liable for any loss, expense, damage or liability suffered or incurred by entrants and winners in connection with the competition, including:
- Any late, lost, altered, damaged, or misdirected survey completions or prize acceptance, including delays due to technical disruptions or network congestion;
- Any incorrect or inaccurate information caused by equipment or programming associated with or utilised by the market research
- Any technical error, including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission or communications line, telephone, mobile or satellite network failure; and
- Any theft, destruction, unauthorised access to or alteration of entries; and
- Any use of the prize or any tax liability incurred by the winner as a result of accepting the prize