- Return international airfares included
- Incredible sightseeing, including Kyoto’s Fushimi Inari and Golden Pavilion, marvel at sacred Mount Fuji, and discover the dazzling cities of Tokyo and Osaka
- 6 nights hotel in centrally location
- Daily breakfast
- Fully escorted by a professional English-speaking tour guide
- Comfortable, dedicated transportation throughout
- In-depth sightseeing and entrance fees as per the itinera
8 Day Highlights Of Japan
Tour Code: AVGJP8
Deposit AU$100 pp
pp twin/double share
Asia Vacation Group - Authentic Asia
Day by Day Itinerary
Tokyo (2 nights), Hamamatsu (1 night), Osaka (2 nights), Shizuoka (1 night)
Fully escorted by English-speaking local tour guide
Returned International Flights
Today, board your flight to Tokyo.
Upon arrival into Tokyo, please make your own way to the starting point hotel. Take the evening to relax after your flight and prepare for your first full day of the next day.
Note: Some flights may depart the day earlier.
Accommodation: Smile Hotel Tokyo Nishikasai 3* or Similar
After breakfast we depart Tokyo and head towards Mount Fuji. Your day starts with a stop at Oishi Park on the shores of Lake Kawaguchi, well known for its serene, flower-lined walking path and its spectacular view of Mount Fuji.
Then, we stop by the eight ponds at Oshino Hakkai, a small village in the Fuji Five Lake region fed by the snow melt from the nearby mountains. See traditional thatched roof farmhouses in the shadow of the iconic Mount Fuji.
After your day in the Mount Fuji area we continue to Hamamatsu. Enjoy an evening at leisure and overnight at Hamamatsu.
Accommodation: Hotel Crown Palais Hamamatsu 4* or similar
Today we head to Nara, famous for its many temples and its free-roaming deer. First, we visit Todaiji (Great Eastern Temple), one of Japan’s most famous temples. This massive building houses one of Japan’s largest bronze statues of Buddha (Daibutsu). We then wander through Nara Park, home to hundreds of friendly Sika deer.
We then continue to Osaka, where we will enjoy a walking tour of the Dōtonbori area. One of Osaka’s most popular tourist destinations, this street runs parallel to the Dōtonbori canal and is a hugely popular destination for shopping, street food, bars and entertainment. At night the streets here are illuminated by hundreds of colourful neon lights and mechanised signs, including the famous running Glico Man sign and the Kani Doraku crab sign. Enjoy an evening at leisure in Osaka.
Accommodation: Sarasa Hotel Namba 3* or similar
After breakfats, we will see the sights of ancient Kyoto this morning, starting with Kyoto’s famed Fushimi Inari Shrine – known throughout the world as the “Path of the Red Gates”. Take time to appreciate the quieter corners of the shrine, and if you are feeling fit, a walk to the halfway point provides stunning city views. We’ll continue on to some of Kyoto’s most iconic sites, like Kinkakuji (Golden Pavilion). This is a Zen temple and UNESCO World Heritage Site, with two floors covered entirely in thin layers of pure gold, set within a beautiful classical Zen garden.
Afterwards, stand amongst the soaring stalks of bamboo at Arashiyama Bamboo Grove. It’s green, peaceful and the seemingly endless boughs make for a serene experience, even with the tourist crowds. Take in the sound of rustling bamboo as you stroll these paths – if there’s a bit of wind, the groves will gently sway back and forth which only adds to the magic.
Before leaving Kyoto, we visit the authentic Gion district. This historic area is home to many geisha and is packed with bars, restaurants and cafes. We head back to Osaka for another evening at leisure.
Accommodation: Sarasa Hotel Namba 3* or similar
After breakfast, we depart Osaka for Shizuoka. On the way, we will visit the Ninja Museum of Igaryu where you can see a ninja trick house, ninja museum and experience a ninja show (if time permits, at own expense).
We then visit the historic 17th-century Nagoya Castle. The castle is the most iconic landmark in Nagoya and is an impressive sight. Afterwards, we continue to Shizuoka for an evening at leisure.
Accommodation: Smile Hotel Shizuoka 3* or similar
After breakfast, we return to Tokyo, where we embark on a tour of this energetic city.
In a city of such frenetic pace, a stop at the charming Asakusa neighbourhood is a refreshing taste of older Tokyo. It’s home to the ancient seventh-century Sensō-ji Temple. Built in the Asuka era, it’s the oldest and most important Buddhist temple in Tokyo – be prepared for crowds! It’s known for its imposing entrance gate, Kaminarimon (also known as ‘Thunder Gate’), with its magnificent red lantern.
We will walk along Nakamise, the shopping street connecting the front gate and main hall of the temple. It’s a wonderful atmosphere, with food stalls and souvenir shops, selling authentic Japanese items like traditional crafts. You will find great souvenirs here. We’ll then stop at Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building for late afternoon panoramic city views. Afterwards, we check in to our hotel for an evening at leisure.
Accommodation: Smile Hotel Tokyo Nishikasai 3* or Ssimilar
You are free time at leisure until go to the airport for flight back back home. (make your own airport).
Arrive your home today and end of your Japan trip with Asia Vacation Group.
- Rerturned international flights from Australia.
- 4-star accommodations and daily breakfast in the category chosen or similar (subject to availability)
- Water bottles during tours
- Air-conditioned transportation
- All entrance and sightseeing fees as mentioned in the program
- English speaking tour guide
- Meals and drinks are not mentioned in the program
- Tipping for driver and tour guide (suggestion: 10AUD/pp/day)
- Travel insurance (we strongly recommend you hold a valid travel insurance policy for all domestic and overseas travel)
- Trip delay or interruption by airline schedule change
- Extra cost or missing tour caused by flight delay or cancel
- Any service not clearly mentioned in the program
- Luggage transport service
– Next day service by courier JPY 3000 per luggage
– Same day service by luggage truck KAWAGUCHIKO – OSAKA JPY 96,800 (2 ton/ max 50 luggage)
*Actual accommodation may vary due to availability. However, equivalent quality is guaranteed.
Asia Vacation Group offers you a “Instalment Payment Plan” by 3 steps, you will be required to settle a small deposit followed by a series of instalments when you select to book your departure tour
- Step 1: You will be required to settle $100pp deposit online through our website link.
- Step 2: You will be required to settle second payment at $1,400 with after 7 days.
- Step 3: Final payment will be collected at 120 days before your travel and you will only pay when you receive our company invoice.
If you change your mind within 7 days of making your booking online, you can request a refund of your initial deposit payment. Once your purchase date falls outside of the 7-day period, our standard terms and conditions will apply.
Please ensure that any request to cancel your booking is received via email to [email protected], including the reason for cancellation.
This package includes international flights from Sydney/Melbourne/Adelaide/Brisbane/Perth and we will offer a flight from $1,199.
Surcharge of $400 for departures from Adelaide & Brisbane & and $500 for departures from Perth
In this packages, we will use some different airlines such as: Singapore Airlines, Malaysia Airllines, Vietnam Airlines or similar (20/23kg for checked baggage per passenger and 7kg hand luggage per passenger, 01-piece check-in baggage).
- Some flights will require a minimum of 1 transit (maximum 2).
- All tickets will include 23 kilos checked baggage per person, along with 7 kilos of hand luggage.
- Despite the airlines baggage allowance, we recommend travelling with 20 kilos per person due to restrictions with internal flights (where applicable), as well as coach and train transportation. Also, you will be responsible for handling your luggage at all times as the services of porters is not included. If travelling over this amount, you will be liable for any excess baggage fees enforced by the airline, payable direct.
- Once ticketed, flights are non-refundable. Any changes will be subject to the airline rules, Airline change fees and an Asia Vacation Group change fee of $250 per person.
- Full names as per passport (including all middle names) are required. Any error in the names submitted will be subject to an Asia Vacation Group name change fee of $150 plus any applicable fees charged by the airline, or the ticket may be non-refundable with the purchase of a new ticket required.
- Any airline schedule changes or cancellations are beyond our control. It is important that you, as the customer, stay up-to-date with the latest airline schedule information prior to your departure. If a schedule change results in extended transits or an earlier/later departure from your destination, any additional accommodation or alternative arrangements will be at the traveler’s expense.
- Any airline ‘extras’ such as pre-allocated seating is at your own arrangement (additional charges apply)
- After booking, the price payable may be subject to change as a result of factors beyond the control of Asia Vacation Group. Asia Vacation Group reserves the right to increase the price payable and this will be reflected on the customer’s invoice. Increases may be in relation to, but not limited to, currency fluctuations, airline taxes, airfare increases and fuel surcharges.
- Internal airfares (where applicable and included in the itinerary) will be using a local carrier and may include low-cost carriers without meals or entertainment. Checked baggage will still be included for each passenger. Any additional baggage required is payable at time of check-in.
- If you are travelling with another party on a separate booking, we cannot guarantee that the same flights will be booked for all parties, as this strictly depends on availability.
- You will be responsible for handling your luggage at all times as the services of porters are not included. If travelling over the recommended amount, you will be liable for any excess baggage fees enforced by the airline, payable directly.
- In the event of that you no-show on your scheduled flight, please be aware the airline will require you to pay a no show fee, Airline reissue fee plus any additional airfare and taxes. Asia Vacation Group will also charge a $250 admin fee to assist re accommodating you on the next available flight. Please note that depending on the airline’s policy, purchasing a new ticket may be required.
Flight requests, amendments or preferences
We understand customers may wish to request changes to their included airfares. If you wish to fly with a certain airline, land at a certain time or change your flight in other ways we will gladly provide you with a personalized quote tailored to your specific requirements.
We would be more than happy to provide you with a quote for the following requests:
Airline Preferences – You may wish to fly with a particular airline
Cabin Preferences – These include upgrading to premium economy or business class
Extensions (start and end cities must remain the same) – You may request to extend your stay pre or post tour.
Meal Requests – You may request a specific meal for dietary requirements.
Seat Requests – If you would like to request particular seating. However please note, not all airlines allow the selection of pre-purchased seat arrangements.
A friendly reminder that tipping is not included in your package. Please be advised that tipping for tour guides, drivers and bellmen are required and will be collected by your travel consultant 7 days before you depart. A gratuity of 10AUD per person/day can make a big difference to locals employed in the tourism industry as they have done an impeccable job to serve you through your holiday.
Travel insurance is required to protect yourself against the unexpected.
We have partnered with CHI Travel Insurance to offer you competitive rates for your travel insurance. You can book comprehensive or budget cover simply to arrange your policy.
The accommodation listed is subject to change. Any changes will be of an equal or higher standard. Bedding configurations (double or twin) are requests only. All efforts will be made to meet your preferences however any changes are beyond our control.
Single supplement is $900 per person in addition to the twin share price.
Paired Solo Traveler
Group size: 20-40 pax
Upon your request except for cruises
Visa & Passport information
It is the traveler’s responsibility to ensure they have a valid passport. The passport must be valid for a minimum of six months from the intended date of return and must have more than 2 blank pages.
Australian passport holders do not need a visa to travel to Japan, for stays less than 90 days.
Final documentation, including e-tickets and hotel details, will be provided approximately 30 days prior to travel.
Children must be 2 years old or over and share a room with parents at all times. Children are the same price as adults.
The total length of the tour in days includes time spent in flight and is subject to change depending on the flight schedule, please refer to the day by day itinerary for the time spent on land.
Please note that Cherry Blossoms are weather dependent and it is not guaranteed that they will be in bloom at the time of your arrival.
1 Passenger is limited to carrying a maximum of 2 Suitcases with following Dimensions;
1 Suitcase having measurement of L 51 cm x W 31 cm x H 77 cm, with maximum weight 30 KG
1 Common Carry on Cabin Suitcase having L 38cm x W 23cm x H 60cm, with maximum weight of 10kg
Extra Charge for transfers is needed for any overweight and over quota luggages
* Drivers’ working hours are regulated by Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism
* Driver’s daily working hours may not exceed 12 hours, including leaving/returning/standby time (average service hours: 09.00 – 20.00)
* Daily driving time shall not exceed 9 hours. In addition to this, driver must have a daily rest period of at least 8 consecutive hours.
* Daily driving distance shall not exceed 500 KM.
* ONLY 1 piece of large suitcase per guest will be accepted to be loaded in coach trunk.
* Should there the bus trunk capacity is FULL, Guests have to bear the luggage transfer cost according to their respective dimension or weight.
* If over 35 pax/coach, luggage transfer truck is required on Arrival and Departure.
* Regarding current official government guidelines in safe coach operation, passengers may be required to wear masks and body temperature screening will be conducted whenever it is necessary.
* There is also a possibility of changing in passenger capacity per coach to keep passengers apart from each other. (ex. Maximum 25 pax per coach) Therefore, with this in mind, please note that price may change based on government measures.
Some customers like to enhance their holiday by extending their stay before/behind and/or post-tour. From $200 per person is applied for trip extension or early arrivals (subject to availability and applicable fare difference)
Pre and post tour accommodation
- Pre Tour Accommodation – $300 per room, per night for double/twin/single
- Post Tour Accommodation – $300 per room, per night for double/twin/single
If you wish to do so, please follow these steps:
Follow the “Book Now” prompts, until you reach the “Anything else we need to know?” field
Here, please specify your preferred flight arrangements and if you require additional accommodation, with the number of nights needed.
After finalising your purchase and submitting your booking form, a member of our Reservation team will be in contact with you via email to verify your request.
The additional cost for these land arrangements will be added to your final payment invoice, due 90 days prior to departure, and is strictly subject to availability.
Dates & Prices
indicates Lowest Price
29 Nov 2023
06 Dec 2023
10 Mar 2024
17 Mar 2024
17 Mar 2024
24 Mar 2024
22 Mar 2024
29 Mar 2024
05 Apr 2024
12 Apr 2024
24 Apr 2024
01 May 2024
19 May 2024
26 May 2024
29 May 2024
05 Jun 2024
05 Jun 2024
12 Jun 2024
09 Jun 2024
16 Jun 2024
28 Jul 2024
04 Aug 2024
25 Aug 2024
01 Sep 2024
08 Sep 2024
15 Sep 2024
09 Oct 2024
16 Oct 2024
20 Oct 2024
27 Oct 2024
03 Nov 2024
10 Nov 2024
03 Nov 2024
10 Nov 2024
Deposit AU$100 pp
pp twin/double share
Refund in 7 days without questions
For cancellations made within 07 days of paying the deposit on any tour, your deposit can be refunded in full or can be transferred to a new booking should you decide to change to another package or destination. After this time, your booking becomes non-refundable.
We are passionate about being your travel expert and deliver every effort of helpfulness and sincerity as a friend of yours. All of us are here strongly dedicated to the aim of providing top-notch journeys wherever you travel.