- Experience the best of what Sri Lanka has to offer in Ayurveda Wellness
- Enjoy relaxing Yoga sessions – at your leisure
- See one of Sri Lanka’s best National Parks – by one with the animals
- Sit back relax & be pampered at some of the most remarkable wellness treatments
13-Day 5 Star Pure Wellness Of Sri Lanka
Tour Code: SL12
- Transfer timings given are only approximate timing. These timing could vary depending on road conditions, road repairs, and diversions etc.
- All nationalities require visa for entry which could be obtained online. Visit – eta.gov.lk
- Check in time 1400Hrs / checkout time 1100Hrs.
- Rates subject to change in the event of any fuel increase or Governmental taxes
- Poya day’s liquor may not serve in the hotel or liquor shops will be closed. But they can use the mini bar in the room.
Colombo – Sigiriya – Kandy – Negombo – Colombo
Depart from your city and stay overnight on plane for the flight to Colombo in Sri Lanka.
Accommodation: On Plane
On arrival, our representative will meet you.
- Transfer to the Hotel in Colombo/Negombo.
- Check in to the hotel.
After your check-in & welcome drink, you will be allocated your rooms.
Meals: inflight meals,
Accommodation: Overnight in Colombo
After breakfast & check out, we will transfer you to Sigiriya, to embark on your wellness journey.
Your daily program will include the following:
- Breakfast at hotel.
- Morning Yoga Sessions.
- Lunch at hotel.
- Daily 02 Hrs. treatments, as diagnosed by the resident Ayurveda doctor.
- Evening yoga sessions.
- A Cookery Demonstration & Pottery experience on the day of your choice.
Over the coming days, you will have the opportunity to experience the following optional adventures.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch Dinner
Accommodation: Overnight in Sigiriya
After breakfast & check out, you will embark on the next part of this adventure – Kandy.
The rest of your day is free to explore your hotel and its surroundings.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Accommodation: Overnight in Kandy
After your breakfast each morning, you days are free to relax and soak up your surroundings.
During the next few days, you will have the chance to experience the following activities:
Offered free & Optional during your stay
- Morning Bird Watching.
- Sri Lankan including cooking lessons with chef.
- Nature trails and wild river bath.
- Tea estate tour including Tea Tasting Experience.
- High Tea Experience.
- Sunset walk with refreshment.
- 15 Min Head and Back Massage.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Accommodation: Overnight in Kandy
After breakfast & check out, we transfer you to Negombo.
Your next few days will look like this:
- Breakfast at hotel.
- 30 Min 01 Healing body wrap.
- Days at leisure to do some last minute shopping or eat at one of Colombo’s street food stalls.
Dinner will be served in your hotel.
Meals: Breakfast, Dinner
Accommodation: Overnight in Negombo
After breakfast & check out, we transfer you to the airport for your journey back to Australia.
Meals: Breakfast, inflight
Today you will arrive back to your home city. We do thank you for joining us on or Sri Lankan Spectacular. Please join us soon on your next journey.
- Accommodation at the hotels specified in the itinerary
- Accommodations on FB Basis – breakfast & lunch & dinner – unless stated on itinerary
- Transportation in a private air-conditioned Minivan with an English-speaking guide.
- Inclusive of all government taxes.
- 02 water bottles per person per day.
- Gift Tea pack on departure.
- Welcome drinks at all hotels.
- All entrance and sightseeing fees as mentioned in the program.
- Camera & Video permits at Cultural sights.
- All expenses of personal nature.
- Any additional equipment or site visit which are not mention in the tour program.
- All other meals unless stated
- E-Visa fees
*Actual accommodation may vary due to availability. However, equivalent quality is guaranteed.
Dates & Prices
indicates Lowest Price
If you wish to do so, please follow these steps:
- Follow the “Book Now” prompts, until you reach the “Anything else we need to know?” field
- Here, please specify your preferred flight arrangements and if you require additional accommodation, with the number of nights needed.
- After finalising your purchase and submitting your booking form, a member of our Reservation team will be in contact with you via email to verify your request.
The additional cost for these land arrangements will be added to your final payment invoice, due 90 days prior to departure, and is strictly subject to availability.
A friendly reminder that tipping is not included in your package. Tipping is not compulsory on your trip, but they can make a big difference to locals employed in the tourism industry. If you feel that your guide and driver have done an impeccable job, you can choose to give a gratuity, but this is entirely your decision.
For the services of your guide, it is suggested that you budget for AUD$10-20 per person, per day. Tipping of your driver is also appreciated and we would suggest AUD$5 per person, per day.
As this particular tour does not collect a ‘kitty’, it is entirely up to the individual whether or not you would like to tip locals for the services of things like taxis or when dining at restaurants. In these cases, we suggest you allow 10-20% of the value of the service as a tip. Again, it is not compulsory and entirely up to the individual.
The accommodation listed is subject to change. Any changes will be of an equal or higher standard. Bedding configurations (double or twin) are requests only. All efforts will be made to meet your preferences however any changes are beyond our control.
Paired Solo Traveler
Upon your request except for cruises
Travel insurance is required to protect yourself against the unexpected.
We have partnered with SureSave to offer you competitive rates for your travel insurance. You can book comprehensive or budget cover simply to arrange your policy.
Visa & Passport information
It is the traveller’s responsibility to ensure they have a valid passport. The passport must be valid for a minimum of six months from the intended date of your return.
An e-visa is required for entry into Sri Lanka. The Department of Immigration and Emigration launched a system called “Electronic Travel Authorization – ETA” in order to grant prior approval for a visa online for foreign nationals who visit Sri Lanka. You can visit http://eta.gov.lk/slvisa/to purchase your visa online. The cost is US$35 per person. We can assist you over the phone as best as possible, however cannot submit the application on your behalf.
Please note that these details are subject to change without notice. We recommend visiting https://smartraveller.gov.aufor up to date information in terms of entry requirements.
Final documentation, including e-tickets and hotel details, will be provided approximately 30 days prior to travel.
Children must be 2 years old or over and share a room with parents at all times. Children are the same price as adults.
The total length of the tour in days includes time spent in flight and is subject to change depending on the flight schedule, please refer to the day by day itinerary for the time spent on land.
- Airline: Singapore Airlines or similar (20kg for checked baggage per passenger and 7kg hand luggage per passenger, 01-piece check-in baggage each person only
- Some flights will require a minimum of 1 transit (maximum 2).
- All tickets will include 15 kilos checked baggage per person, along with 7 kilos of hand luggage.
- Despite the airlines baggage allowance, we recommend travelling with 15 kilos per person due to restrictions with internal flights (where applicable), as well as coach and train transportation. Also, you will be responsible for handling your luggage at all times as the services of porters is not included. If travelling over this amount, you will be liable for any excess baggage fees enforced by the airline, payable direct.
- Once ticketed, flights are non-refundable. Any changes will be subject to the airline rules and change fees.
- Full names as per passport (including all middle names) are required.
- Any airline schedule changes or cancellations are beyond our control.
- Any airline ‘extras’ such as pre-allocated seating is at your own arrangement (additional charges apply)
- Economy Class airfares with Singapore Airlines/Thai Airways/Sri Lankan Airlines or similar including 1 x 30kgs per guest
Premium Economy or Business Class upgrades
- Business Class upgrade available from an additional $3,000 per person (subject to availability).
Please specify this as a “Anything else we need to know?” when completing your booking and you will be quoted for the additional fare. In the event your selection is unavailable, or that you are dissatisfied with the quote, you will be provided with a full refund.
Please write this special request when you have made the booking with us or you are able to contact to one of our Travel Consultants to do for you.